One of many biggest heavyweight boxers of all time, Mike Tyson is sort of lively on social media by way of Twitter. He has at all times proven his love for digital foreign money infrequently. The legend has now requested his Twitter followers how excessive they suppose the value of the crypto Solana would go?
How excessive do you suppose Sol will go?
— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) January 15, 2022
Tweet about being ‘All In’ SOL
Earlier, Tyson had introduced on his Twitter about being “all in” on Solana. In the identical tweet, he talked about “coping (shopping for) a Catalina Whale (NFT).” It additionally had a picture of an NFT that regarded like Tyson, from the Catalina Whale Mixer assortment.
All in on Solana… Simply copped a Catalina Whale… pow pow! pic.twitter.com/97voS15B8y
— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) January 12, 2022
In September 2021, he noticeably requested his followers to choose between Solana and Ethereum.
Solana or Ethereum?
— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) September 9, 2021
Launching His Personal NFT
Mike Tyson additionally has his personal NFT assortment on Opensea (NFT buying and selling platform). It was launched in August 2021, in collaboration with artist Cory Van Lew. In accordance with the outline of the gathering, it’s a restricted collection of NFTs that celebrates the life and legacy of the ‘Baddest Man on the Planet’.
Tyson additionally not too long ago tweeted about his NFTs on Twitter. “Ever since I obtained into NFTs I’ve been in search of crypto partnerships and $DREAM actually stood out. It’s the primary of its sort that may solely be traded throughout US inventory market hours. May revolutionize the house and assist the psychological well being of the crypto group.”
About Solana (SOL)
The worth of the coin stands at someplace between $140 to as excessive as $150. In accordance with CoinMarketCap, SOL has a market cap of over $45 billion. Regardless of not being as well-known as Bitcoin or Ethereum, it’s among the many largest cryptocurrencies on the planet. Presently, there are roughly 314 million SOL cash in circulation and their general worth rose by an enormous 4,495% final yr.
Celebrities and their love for Crypto and NFT
Tyson isn’t the primary worldwide celeb to indicate his love or put money into digital foreign money. Earlier than him, notable celebrities like Elon Musk, Lionel Messi, Paris Hilton, Snoop Dogg, Kim Kardashian, and lots of others have expressed appreciable curiosity in crypto and NFT. In accordance with the BBC, Kardashian was even sued in a “crypto pump and dump” case that concerned EthereumMax.
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Mike Tyson Says He Is ‘All In’ On Solana Crypto!
- After A Enormous 2,900,000,000% Rally In Just A Week, This Diminutive Token Trades At A Fraction Of Its Peak
- For Digital Payments, Use Of Bitcoin Decreased In 2021
- Cardano Back in Top 5 As ADA Rallies Over 10%, Sundae Swap Upgrade Coming This Week
- Fantom (FTM) Hits A New All-Time High, Funding Rate Important Metric to Watch
- NFT Investors Are Owing Billions In U.S Taxes, Here’s How IRS Plans to Collect Tax
- Elon Musk Tweet: Tesla Accepting Dogecoin, But There Is A Catch!
- Chainalysis Report Claims Criminal Usage Of Cryptocurrency Will Decrease In 2022
- SHIB Bulls Cause Shiba Inu Prices To Skyrocket
The offered content material might embrace the private opinion of the writer and is topic to market situation. Do your market analysis earlier than investing in cryptocurrencies. The writer or the publication doesn’t maintain any accountability in your private monetary loss.